Tuesday, October 21, 2008

sorry about the old posts

For some reason I had 2 blogs going and it was driving me crazy, so I just took the couple entries I had and put them in this one...unfortunatley now they are out of order but oh well....at least they are there. this blogging thing can be stressful for me. I feel like it is yet one more thing I start and don't keep up with and then too many things have gone on so I don't know where to start so I just avoid it. That is how I am with my scrapbooking. I have all the cool supplies but yet never do anything with it. I think I feel too overwhelmed because I wanted to do it from teh begining of Bradley's life and I don't even have him being born done yet! So I am hoping I will do better on the blog....that is my new goal because I think how cool would this be for Bradley someday. Right now he loves to hear about things he did when he was "little". It is really cute.
He is such a good little boy. He definately shows signs of being the only child though. He listens to EVERYTHING that is said, especially if he thinks he is not supposed to be listening. So we are very careful about the things we say.
He loves having friends over and will play with ANYONE. Poor guy, there just aren't a lot of little kids in our neighborhood. He told me he wished he had an older brother to play with. Doesn't want a younger one, just an older one. I thought that was funny.
He is growing up right before my eyes and it makes me sad. i think about how much I miss while I am at work, but I know God knows what he is doing. I don't have the patience I thought I would have and so it is probably better that my mom is the one "raising him". I am so lucky to have my parents. I have no clue how I would survive without them. They are two of the most amazing people I have ever met....with hearts of pure gold.

No comments: